Guidelines from ACA can be found here – https://aucklandcricket.co.
In essence they are relatively simple:
- Games and trainings are treated as bubbles, and players must stay within their bubbles, to limit any unnecessary contact.
- Please use the QR codes when visiting Michaels Ave (or other grounds, where they are up). I believe you can manually check in at grounds.
- I would recommend, where possible, that you park as close to your training or playing field as possible (i.e., softball cricketers parking near the playground, or seniors parking up by the changing sheds).
- Remember to wash your hands regularly, and use sanitiser where possible.
- If you are feeling unwell, or exhibit any Covid symptoms, please stay home and follow the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
Further related documents (downloadable links):